Active Buyers in Sun Valley!
Are you an active seller?
Friday, March 3, 2023
Below are a few of the active buyers the Rixon + Cronin team is working with and what kind of property they are looking for in the Sun Valley area. Can you help??
- Local couple looking for a single-family home, East Fork or north, 2500+ square feet, up to $3,000,000.
- Local family seeking an Elkhorn townhome, 3 + bedrooms, two-car garage, good light & sun, views a plus, up to $2,750,000.
- Active couple seeking a single-family home on one to 10 acres, 3500 – 5000 square feet. Equestrian facilities a bonus. Seeking privacy. Buyers like a more traditional style. Will spend up to $10,000,000 for the right place.
- Local business owners looking for a home in Bellevue or Hailey with at least 3 bedrooms, a functional kitchen and a two-car garage. $700,000-$950,000
- Local business owners, wife due late spring with third child, Looking for a 4-bedroom home in Hailey up to up to $800,000
- Longtime visitor seeking a 2+ bedroom condo in Elkhorn, preferably with a garage. $700,000-$1,000,000.
- Boise business owners seeking a 3-bedroom condo or townhome in Ketchum or Warm Springs. $2,000,000-$3,000,000, preferably upgraded
- Buyer seeking a condo or townhome specifically in White Clouds, Diamond Back or Thunder Spring. Willing to pay above market value for the right property.
- Local chef seeking a 3+ bedroom home in Hailey with a nice yard, up to $850,000
- Young local couple who recently relocated to Ketchum from Colorado. Seeking a fixxer-upper in Ketchum or Warm Springs, up to $2,000,000.
Please reach out if we help make a connection.
In the meantime, here are the statistics for February 2023:
February 2023 Statistics
- 70 New Listings
- 48 Properties went under contract
- 12 Price Reductions
- 31 Sales
Of the Sales:
- Low: $190,000 (Lot in Hailey)
- High: $8,800,000 (Home in Warm Springs)
- Average Sales Price: $1,729,000
- Average Price Per Square Foot: $778
- Median Sales Price: $1,147,500
- Average Sales Price to List Price: $95.6%
- Average Days on Market: 148
Compared to February 2022
- New Listings: Down 24%
- Number of Properties in Contract: Down 43%
- Number of Properties Sold: Down 55%
- Volume Sold: Down 40%
- Average Sales Price: Up 33%
If you are here and in town, enjoy the sunny day. The weather gods are calling for more snow tomorrow.
Wishing you all a fantastic weekend!